Whether you have been tasked with developing a data governance program or you are managing a well-defined data governance team, there is one constant across all maturity levels of data governance: PEOPLE. And of course, all of these people come to the table with distinct skills, abilities and personalities. While everyone’s goal is to successfully manage your organization’s data, how can you successfully manage those who manage the data?
Using assessment data that has been measured for almost 50 years, this session will identify the four dichotomies of personality identified by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and map the strengths and challenges of each to the needs of data governance programs.
During the session attendees will discover:
• A model for understanding individual differences of team members
• Methods for managing diverse personalities
• Ways to leverage key personality strengths to advance data governance initiatives/goals
• Challenges that appear when specific team members work together and proactive management of such challenges
• What to provide data governance team members for individual and team success